The Upskilling @ Scale Summit is for HR, Learning, and Talent professionals who have demonstrated interest in and commitment to investing in education as a benefit and comprehensive educational offerings for frontline employees.
Share strategies with like-minded executives, who want to achieve similar goals for investing in education benefits and comprehensive educational offerings:
- Support company leaders in building the case for education as a benefit within their own company and across the sector
- Learn about emerging models, programs, and partnerships that are advancing these goals from the innovators and implementers:
- Education as a benefit: improve hiring and retention of talent and create long-term value for the business
- Education as a development tool: upskill or prepare employees to take on new roles and responsibilities and help them reach their education and professional goals
- Education as a social responsibility: contribute to solutions that alleviate issues of college affordability and economic opportunity
- Build relationships between company leaders and cross-sector partners (universities, foundations, other education providers, etc.)
This Summit is invite-only.
Please contact Kelsey Nolan at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.